Teen Writers Critique Group

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Shouldn't have given me your password

Lizzie

Re: Shouldn't have given me your password

Post by Lizzie on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Mac wrote:And the stuff at my school...
    Oh, don't get me started! There is one descent guy in my class. One
    dotandscribble

Post by dotandscribble on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Thats what ive been trying to tell her! She always says shes looking for a nice guy and ones right on herdoorstep and she turns him down!
    Tia

Post by Tia on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:03 pm

My class is actually relatively okay; my best friend is a guy in my class. The rest I don't really talk to since we don't have much in common, but they're always nice to me, and we can get along fine. They're also always doing something either funny or stupid, so I end up laughing. But there's these 2 guys that get on my nerves SO MUCH. One's always showing off how well he can sing and play guitar, and the other is just so heartless, always making jokes on someone else's account and thinking that he's the best guy there. I just try not to talk to them; but this last dude is such a conceited, vain and self-absorbed cretin, he makes up for an entire class of morons. He comes up to me after a test, asks me about fifteen million times which grade I think I'm going to get (which was a 1 (F in American system) by the way. It was a Physics test XD) and how he thinks he'll get a 4 (B in American system, which I've never gotten out of Physics). Then, an hour, he asks the same thing AGAIN. I mean, for the love of...
    And he always wants to see my iPod. He literally grabs it out of my hand, starts comparing it with his, asks how much it cost, how many GB it has, why his iPod is better, why do I need that much GB, and why do I have that song on my iPod, he hates that song, why are you listening to that band, they're an awful band...
    And the worst part is, he know I like to read. He does too. So he comes up to me, and starts talking about books, saying that I should definitely read Vampire Academy. I told him, in polite terms, that I had tried; I didn't like it. He starts raving, starts saying how I don't appreciate it, how the author's a genius...That's when he's trying to appear modern. Then, when he wants to look classy and educated, he comes up to me and starts blabbering about King Lear. See, he knows I haven't read it yet, even though it's on my list, so he comes up on starts blabbering about his favorite part. I told him I hadn't read it, and he said in a fake-shocked voice 'Oh, I thought you had, since you love Shakespeare and all. It's one of his best works. Sorry. You should read it though.' For the love of Christ. I said I loved Shakespeare 2 days ago, after I finished reading my first play by him, which he knows is my first play by him, because I was debating with a friend which play to buy next. In the span of those 2 days, I had 3 exams. Yeah, I read King Lear.

Eh, sorry for the rant. Just needed to get him out of my system. XD
    dotandscribble

Post by dotandscribble on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Aha dont worry about it!! Theres plenty of people i could rant about it... Well one in particular at the moment but thats a different story Very Happy
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Tia wrote:My class is actually relatively okay; my best friend is a guy in my class. The rest I don't really talk to since we don't have much in common, but they're always nice to me, and we can get along fine. They're also always doing something either funny or stupid, so I end up laughing. But there's these 2 guys that get on my nerves SO MUCH. One's always showing off how well he can sing and play guitar, and the other is just so heartless, always making jokes on someone else's account and thinking that he's the best guy there. I just try not to talk to them; but this last dude is such a conceited, vain and self-absorbed cretin, he makes up for an entire class of morons. He comes up to me after a test, asks me about fifteen million times which grade I think I'm going to get (which was a 1 (F in American system) by the way. It was a Physics test XD) and how he thinks he'll get a 4 (B in American system, which I've never gotten out of Physics). Then, an hour, he asks the same thing AGAIN. I mean, for the love of...
    And he always wants to see my iPod. He literally grabs it out of my hand, starts comparing it with his, asks how much it cost, how many GB it has, why his iPod is better, why do I need that much GB, and why do I have that song on my iPod, he hates that song, why are you listening to that band, they're an awful band...
    And the worst part is, he know I like to read. He does too. So he comes up to me, and starts talking about books, saying that I should definitely read Vampire Academy. I told him, in polite terms, that I had tried; I didn't like it. He starts raving, starts saying how I don't appreciate it, how the author's a genius...That's when he's trying to appear modern. Then, when he wants to look classy and educated, he comes up to me and starts blabbering about King Lear. See, he knows I haven't read it yet, even though it's on my list, so he comes up on starts blabbering about his favorite part. I told him I hadn't read it, and he said in a fake-shocked voice 'Oh, I thought you had, since you love Shakespeare and all. It's one of his best works. Sorry. You should read it though.' For the love of Christ. I said I loved Shakespeare 2 days ago, after I finished reading my first play by him, which he knows is my first play by him, because I was debating with a friend which play to buy next. In the span of those 2 days, I had 3 exams. Yeah, I read King Lear.

Eh, sorry for the rant. Just needed to get him out of my system. XD

That's nothing! Try having a guy sit behind you in class and spend 45 minutes calling you all the bad names he could think of, and maybe some he even made up on the spot.
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Hm, now what shall I say? Yeah, there are two guys in my class who drive me nuts.

The first is absolutely obsessed with grades. I swear to God, he is a wannabe neek (a slang term for a cross between nerd and geek) and all the time he compares with me in EVERYTHING. He even snatched my maths paper only because I got a decent grade that was more than 50%. It's like he is obsessed with me - we've even got a contract which was brokered (or what ever the word was that they manage the whole thing) that he wouldn't pester me after the same dude threatened to kill me and nearly got me arrested last year for something I did unintentionally. Recently, when he finally apologised for doing all that stuff to me and then we began talking again, I found out from all of my friends in the same group that he CRIED to be my friend. And he wants a similar career to me - I was under the impression he was going to be a footy manager. He scares me.

The second dude is someone who I used to be really close friends with. In ICT (computers) we were working together but he and the other guys in the group were messing around. All the videos that we had filmed featured me so I decided to delete them all because I wasn't going to be in their group any more or I'd fail the whole project. Then... let's just say he said some really offensive stuff on FB.

I was beginning to think it was just me that had all the irritating people XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:46 pm